Skip to main content

1 Month Old - Four Weeks

You are getting much more active with your eyes. You turn your head all around the room following noise your four year old sister keeps making everywhere. You are gaining a lot of head control. It keeps bopping around hurting me sometimes. I don't know how it doesn't hurt you how hard you land but you are getting better each day. You have even begun getting distracted while you eat. It happens especially when your sister is off making an interesting noise somewhere. 



Your sisters songs were, "Summer Loving" from the movie "Grease" and "Star Sweeper" from the movie "Lady and the Tramp". Your song is "Mr. Sandman" & "Baby" by Justin Bieber and a few more you love. You enjoy the sounds of the lyrics and have attempted to smile maybe but I still believe it's still gas. You are being very sleepy during the day and wide awake at night. We all enjoy napping with you but we're wishing that was fixed. 

You are dreaming actively and sleep hard fast. Your favorite pillow is my breast as you latch yourself off after breastfeeding to sleep. I love your smiles and your dimples. This is a snapshot of you currently as I wait for you to wake up again to nurse. As quickly as you fell asleep, you will be up again. #Mommylovesyou


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Labor & Delivery Of Ms Sofia Marie | My Water Broke At Home, No ...

Ouch! The Pain! Huge Singleton Baby Belly Measuring Like A Twin Pregnanc...

Natural Labor & Delivery Vlog Of Ms Sofia | My Water Broke At Home, Unme...