Skip to main content

Labor Watch: Week 35

I have been having contractions since early in this pregnancy due to the rapid growth of my belly. But recently they have changed. I have experienced many symptoms of impending labor including that I am sleepy and/or sleeping twelve hours of the day and night. I am having loose bowel movements. Not hungry or vomit when I eat too much. I also feel the contractions in my vagina and buttocks. They have been lasting longer to the point of 80 seconds. My NST's have gone from once to twice weekly because he is nonreactive. He looking good on ultrasound and passed the diaphragm test where chest raises in a practicing breathing motion. 

My nesting is about done except finding cloth diaper deals which I hoped to wait until Black Friday to purchase but he may most likely come before Turkey Day. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Labor & Delivery Of Ms Sofia Marie | My Water Broke At Home, No ...

Ouch! The Pain! Huge Singleton Baby Belly Measuring Like A Twin Pregnanc...

Natural Labor & Delivery Vlog Of Ms Sofia | My Water Broke At Home, Unme...